history and changelog
Here you may track our history and recent changes.
- - We have a japanese translation of the site! Thanks to Kazu, JK3GAD.
- - We have an italian translation of the site! Thanks to Florio, LX2DV/IW2NMB.
- - We have a russian translation of the site! Thanks to Anatoliy Subbotin, UA4SKW.
- - We have a french translation of the site! Thanks to Eduardo Guisard, PY1BR.
- - We have a german translation of the site! Thanks to Fabian Kurz, DJ1YFK.
- - We are the official cluster for the K5D - Desecheo Is. DXpedition.
- - new map tool, showing spots.
- - the site is now ready for being translated.
- - fixed content translated to brazilian portuguese.
- - new RUFZXP scoreboard analysis tool added in tools section.
- - user now can see his last filters on main page, above the spots list.
- - user now can search for callsign directly on spots page, above the spots list.
- - we started a new project: the reverse beacon network - http://skimmer.dxwatch.com
30 march 2008
- - now we have our latest filters list on main page.
11 march 2008
- - moved to a larger server in order to solve some problems.
3 march 2008
- - announces are back on main and separate listings.
- - user can choose number of spots to be shown.
- - added history/changelog page.
- - add link to us page.
16 feb 2008
- - the site is moved to a datacenter in the USA, in order to provide faster access.
- - launched the new 2.0 version of the site, using AJAX technology.
- - redesign of the site internals.
- - added a database server to our setup, we now run 2 servers.
- - we got a link from 3Y0X website pointing to us.
- - reached a peak of 225000 page views a day.
- - average of 80000 page views a day.
- - reached for the first time 10000 page views per day.
28 march 2005
- - dxwatch.com is publically released.
- - the site is hosted in a server in an small ISP near Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
- - we have about 400 page views per day.