MD0CCEQSL: DIRECT, LOTW, BUREAU (SLOW)
Accepts QSL via:
MD0CCE has been QRV since Nov 2006.
LOG SEARCH: (Thanks to Michael, G7VJR!)
MD0CCE QSL INFO: I answer all QSLs received, quickly when I am home but there are delays when I am travelling.
US Stations: Please show your COUNTY on your card - Thanks!
If you are sending a stamped envelope - thanks! but please note that UK stamps DO NOT WORK (and US stamps certainly do not work!) for the Isle of Man! We have our own stamps (and our own money, and our own government, and - - - -)
QSL via LOTW, Bureau or Direct. For a direct return, please send a self-addressed envelope with:
- Isle of Man stamps (73p - Europe, £1.19 - rest of world after post rate increase on 2 April 2013) - OR -
- one IRC - OR -
- $1 US Dollar to Europe or $2 US to outside of Europe to help cover postage (postage to EU = $1.10; postage to USA/JA/VK = $1.79)
All direct cards are answered promptly, usually within a day or two when I am home. Cards received from the QSL bureau are processed as received, but not always immediately as they are usually delivered more than 1,000 at a time, and I do them by hand.
How long do Bureau cards take to get here?Representative data from recent batches ofbureau QSLs, the oldest QSO seen has been 7 years old, while the most recent was4 months old; the average QSO age was 2 years (24 months), and the most frequent QSO age was 30 months. Here are average QSO ages of some representative groups from two recent batches from the bureau (data available for others on request):
- I - average QSO age 1 yr + 8 months (126 QSLs received)
- OK - average QSO age 1 yr + 8 months (179 QSLs received)
- DL - average QSO age 1 yr + 9 months (507 QSLs received)
- S5 - average QSO age 1 yr + 11 months (59 QSLs received)
- UA - average QSO age1 yr + 11 month (316 QSLs received)
- SP - average QSO age 2 yrs + 2 months (190 QSLs received)
- UR - average QSO age 2 yrs +2 months (68 QSLs received)
- EA - average QSO age 2 yrs + 3 months (82 QSLs received)
- JA - average QSO age 2 yrs +2 months (705 QSLs received)
- HA - average QSO age 2 yrs + 8 months (61 QSLs received)
QSL statistics on 31 Dec 2011 are (QRV for5 years, all MD callsigns combined): QSOs - 146,905; QSOs confirmed by paper QSL - 33,211; QSOs confirmed by LOTW - 55,702. If you have a question about your QSL, please send me an email.
Participant at: 3B7C, 9M6/N2BB, G6M, MD0C, MD2C, T32C, YS1G
ARRL Life Member, RSGB Member, FOC, CWOPS, CDXC, QCWA, OOTC.
160M - DXCC, WAS, Worked 40 Zones, Worked All JA Districts
DXCC - 160M - 6M
Worked 40 Zones - 160M - 10M
WAS - 160M - 10M
WAS Triple Play CW/SSB/RTTY, DXCC CW/SSB/RTTY
QRV 160m through 6m on CW, SSB and RTTY
CQ Zone 14, ITU Zone 27
IOTA EU 116, WLOTA-0449
Locator IO74ti, WAB SC49
Thanks for the QSO! See you on the bands and 73, Bob