W1AWQSL: US STATIONS PLEASE QSL VIA LOTW OR DIRECT WITH SASE.
Accepts QSL via:
The QSL Bureau system is OKAY for all other non-US QSL card requests.
A list of the various W1AW/xx operations for 2014 - as part of the ARRL's Centennial Celebration - may be found in PDF form on the web at:
Please note that QSL cards for all the various W1AW/xx operations - as well as W100AW - may take some time to process. We recommend that sending card requests be held off until later in the year.
Also, when sending QSL cards requests please be sure to indicate the proper call area designator, e.g. W1AW/2.
Additional Information about W1AW may be found on the web at:
W1AWCode Practice and Bulletin Transmission Equipment
Equipment used for daily practice/bulletin transmissions (as of 01/01/2014):
- 160 meters - IcomIC-756ProIII and Icom IC-PW1 amplifier
- 80 meters - Icom IC-756ProII and Acom 2000A amplifier
- 40 meters - Kenwood TS-590 and Ameritron AL-1200 amplifier
- 20 meters - Icom IC-756ProII and Ameritron AL-1200 amplifier
- 17 meters - Icom IC-756ProII and Acom 2000A amplifier
- 15 meters - Icom IC-756 and Icom IC-PW1 amplifier
- 10 meters - IcomIC-756ProIII (currently barefoot)