Tynemouth ARC Tynemouth ARC
GS0NWM - Isle of Mull
WAB : NM73
- QSL is again strictly via M0URXhttp://www.m0urx.com/oqrs/
- All QSO's will be updated to Clublog wheninternet access can be gained.
FACEBOOK - @GS0NWM
April 21st- April 28th 2017
TYNEMOUTH ARC DX'PEDITION
The Tynemouth club is once again travelling to the Scottish Islands for a week of IOTA fun. This year we have decided to go to the Isle of Mull. We are taking 5 operators and a dog! It is our intention to work as many other amateurs around the world and confirm the Isle of Mull on as many bands and modes as possible.
This year we are also hoping to operate on some of the WSPR modes as well as VHF & UHF.
- Operate in accordance with the DX CODE OF CONDUCT.
- We will give our call regularly.
- Always give your full callsign.
- If we are working split we will regularly announce the QSX freq.
- Please wait for the QSO to finish.
- M0KLO- Bob
- G0SBN - Glen
- G8YFA - Tony
- M0GAE - Graham
- GM3WOJ - Chris
- Bella - The Jack Russell
- QSL is again strictly via M0URX http://www.m0urx.com/oqrs/
- All QSO's will be updated to Clublog wheninternet access can be gained
Radio's & Amplifiers
- Kenwood 590s
- Elecraft KX3 - JT modes
- Acom amplifiers
Masts & Antenna's
- Hexbeam Antenna (MW0JZE)
- 30m,40m & 80m verticals
- Morse keys - Bencher, Kent & K8RA P4.
- Heil & Kenwood headsets
- Timewave navigator - FSK RTTY
- Win-test (DX Expedition mode) logging software.