ROBERT E FANFANT
DX Code of conduct:
We expect everyone to follow the DX Code of Conduct:Therefore, please respect our callsto specific regions of the globe (EU/AF/NA/SA/OC/ASIA).Stationswho continually disrupt our attempts to call into specific regions of the world, have beenadvised that they risk the removal of ALL theirQSO(s)from the expeditionlog without further notice.
- QSL available using LOTW, direct with SASE( IRC or $2 for international), bureau.
- *** NO IRC or SASE??? Your QSL will be returned via bureau!! No exceptions!!! ***
- Contact me directly for log corrections, or missing QSL cards
- QSL manager for E51MQT is N7BX
- QSL manager for VK9WA is N7SMI
2017 expedition planning.
6el yagi 6m
4el yagi 10m-20m
3el yagi 30m-40m
80m rotary dipole
160m T-Top @ 105' high with elevated radials @17'
Nov 14th - Nov24th,2015 -Middle Cay(VK9WA)QSL via N7SMI
Sept 29th - Oct 27th,2015 -Manihiki (E51MQT) QSL via N7BX
March 11- 25th,2015 -Montserrat (VP2MQT)
October3 - 13, 2014 -Austral Islands (TX5Z)
Sept 18 - Oct 2,2014 -Christmas Island, Australia(VK9AN)
April 2-14th, 2014 -San Andres (5J0X , HK0/N7QT)
Nov 16-24th, 2013 - Sint Maarten (PJ7/N7QT)
Nov 7-15th, 2013 - Saba (PJ6/N7QT)
October 2-14th, 2013 - Austral Islands (TX5D)
April 5-16th 2013 - Saint Lucia (J6/N7QT)
Dec 2-12th, 2012 -Saint Lucia (J6/N7QT)