THOMAS M CALLAS
17 April - 8 May
1. QSL direct via KCW. USA SASE - DX $2. No LoTW.
2. QRV 40 - 6 meters 100 watts. CW only.
3. No duplicate QSOs on the same band. ClubLog is clearly shown above.
4. This is an ultra lightweight DXpedition. Yaesu 857d to a Telescopic Antenna directly over salt water. Configured as an inverted L on 40/30 meters. I'm traveling very light. Total weight of this entire DXpedition is 9 Kg.
5. TG is currently #45 in the world for Europe on CW.
6. Operating amateur radio via Internet Remote is a total joke. Please do not attempt to work me if you use the Internet to operate amateur radio.
7. A 200 milliwatt WSPR beacon is transmitting part time on 30/20 meters.
10 May - 8 June
Same information as above.........A strong emphasis will be placed on Japan. Guyana is ranked #10 in the world for JA on CW.
We may have worked each other from my one year DXpedition to St. Helena Island as ZD7X. Perhaps we meet during a 7 month CW only DXpedition to Cambodia as XU7XXX. West Kiribati asT3COW. Haiti as HH5/KCW. Vanuatu asYJCOW. Martinique as TOO. Montenegro as 4O/KCW. Samoa as 5WCOW. Canada as KCW/VE5. Tuvalu asT2COW. Romania asYO/KCW. Philippines as4I7COW. Guatemala as TG7/KCW. American Samoa as KH8/KCW........Unfortunately the H44COW and3D2KOW DXpeditions were both canceled due to equiptment theft while in the South Pacific. Over 100,000 QSOs have gone into the logs from my "One Man DXpeditions".
In 1995 I completed 11 Band CW WAS. (160 - 6 meters + Satellite)
QSL direct to my Minnesota PO Box. NO LoTW or BUREAU. DX stations $2. USA stations just enclose your SASE. Call me old fashioned but I still enjoy receiving paper QSL cards in the mail. I have no plans of ever joining LoTW.
432 MHz EME (2001 - 2005)
Shania, KCW & Friends
KCW/M (in a past life)