VK5CE/9DXpedition to Ashmore ReefIOTA OC-216in early November2017
VK5CE/8DXpedition to NorthIsland IOTA OC-198on October 12 to 162017
VK5CE/P visitsto GraniteIsland IOTA OC-228 in 2016/2017. Laston July 10
http://oc228.blogspot.com(OQRS available, seehttps://secure.clublog.org/logsearch/VK5CE/P_OC228)
VK5CE/7DXpedition to BrunyIsland IOTA OC-233on April22 to 232017
VK5CE/3DXpedition to GaboIsland IOTA OC-196on January 31 to February 1 2017
VK5CE/6 & VK5MAV/6DXpedition to Breaksea Island IOTA OC-243 on February 29 to March 3 2016
http://oc243.blogspot.com(OQRS available on blog site)
ZL9ADXpedition to AntipodesIsland IOTA OC-286on January 7-10 2016
FIRST ACTIVATION OF THIS IOTA- Team was KD1CT - SQ8X- VE3LYC -VK5CE
http://iotahunter.org/(QSL via VE3LYC)
S79CDXpedition to Coetivy Island IOTA AF-119on November 15-232015
FIRST ACTIVATION OF THIS IOTA - Team was EA3NT - EI9FBB - MM0NDX - PA3EWP - SP5APW - VK5CE
http://www.af119new.com(QSL via M0OXO)
VK5CE/P DXpedition to St Peter Island IOTA OC-220 on March 29-April 1 2015
http://iotaoc220.blogspot.com (OQRS available on blog site - Club Log VK5CE/P_OC220, for QSL info see below)
VK6ISL DXpedition to Sandy Islet IOTA OC-294 on September 16-19 2014
FIRST ACTIVATION OF THIS IOTA - Team was KD1CT -PA3EXX - VE3LYC -VK5CE
http://vk6isl.weebly.com (QSL via VE3LYC)
VK5CE/8 DXpedition to Bathurst Island IOTA OC-173 on August 26-29 2014
http://oc173.blogspot.com(OQRS available on blog site, for QSL info see below)
VK5CE/4 DXpedition to Red Island IOTA OC-255 on October 16-21 2013
http://oc255.blogspot.com(OQRS available on blog site, for QSL info see below)
VK5CE/P DXpedition to Flinders Island (South Australia) IOTA OC-261 on August 15-21 2013
http://oc261.blogspot.com(OQRS available on blog site - Club Log VK5CE/P_OC261, for QSL info see below)
VK8BI DXpedition to Bremer Island IOTA OC-185 on April 18-23 2012
http://oc185.blogspot.com(OQRS available on blog site, for QSL info see below)
VK4LDX/P DXpedition to Magnetic Island IOTA OC-171 on December 10-12 2010 & April 18-20 2011
http://vk4ldxoc171.blogspot.com(OQRS available on blog site - Club Log VK4LDX/P_OC171, for QSL info see below)
VK4LDX/P DXpedition to Horn Island IOTA OC-138 on March 10-14 2011
http://vk4ldxoc138.blogspot.com(OQRS available on blog site - Club Log VK4LDX/P_OC138, for QSL info see below)
VK4LDX/P DXpedition to Fitzroy Island IOTA OC-172 on October 16-22 2010
http://vk4ldxoc172.blogspot.com(OQRS available on blog site - Club Log VK4LDX/P_OC172, for QSL info see below)
QSL Policy for IOTA DXpeditions:
- ADDRESS:Craig Edwards, PO Box 2160, Goolwa SA 5214, Australia
- OQRS. Online QSL request via Club Log is available, simply visit the blog sites listed above.
- DIRECT. If you send a self-addressed envelope with US$3, I will send your QSL direct (VK operators just send a SASE). It requires US$3now for IOTA DXpeditions due to airmail price increases in Australia. I no longer accept IRCs.If you send less than US$3for an IOTA DXpedition then your QSL will be sent via the bureau.
- Please no IRCs. I no longer accept IRCs
- DONATIONS. Any donations will be used to fund future DXpeditions.
- BUREAU. QSLs requested by the bureau are not written until usually 12 months after a DXpedition, so expect to wait 2-4 years for any cards via the bureau as the VK bureau is VERY SLOW.
- LOTW. All callsign logs are uploaded to LOTW.
IOTA Checkpoint information:
I am now theIOTA Checkpoint for Australia, Indonesia, New Zealand, the Philippines and Pacific islands not elsewhere specified.
The preferred address to send your QSL cards for checking is - Craig Edwards, PO Box 2160 Goolwa SA 5214, Australia
If your courier cannot send to a PO Box, you can send cards to - Craig Edwards, c/- 126/24 Gardiner Street, Goolwa SA 5214, Australia
If you have any IOTA Checkpoint questions, please email me at email@example.com
To keep up to date with my future operations, please click the Facebook button and 'like' the VK IOTA Facebook page.
Russian Robinson Club "Robinson" Award for IOTA 2015-2016