Accepts QSL via:
QSL to this address only:
David Hartzenberg ZS8Z,
P.O BOX 151,
Please honour me with your QSL card.
ZS1HF is no longer ZS8Z David's QSL Manager. Read below;
Update: (20 Jan 2014)
The log book has been updated to ClubLog.
Update: (6 Jan 2014)
1. David will update his current log book to ClubLog. There is a backlog which David is updating to HRD, so if your QSO is not in the log, do not panic, he will be updating his back log periodically.
2. David will complete the entire QSL Card process once he returns to Cape Town.
3. David appologises for the delay in the log book, but due to a hectic work load, satellite problems and technical setup problems before his departure from Cape Town (This was because David was appointed on short notice).
4. Contact David for log book status and qsl info: firstname.lastname@example.org
QSL cards professionally designed and sponsored by: www.ux5uoqsl.com. Contact OM Gennady UX5UO for qsl's.
Take note of the Dx-Code; Read before you decide to operate, www.dx-code.org.
Thank you for your co-operation
I am making a big appeal to every operator: apply the DX Code and you will NO problem in working ZS8Z. Blacklisted = NO QSL CARD.
Our team departs Cape Town on 10 April 2013 and we are expected to return middle May 2014. I will only be QRV once the ship departs with the old team around about middle May 2013. Also look up ZS8C Carson. We will be on Marion Island together.
Requesting your QSL card:
1. Donations are welcome and will be appreciated but it is not compulsory. This can be done via www.paypal.com and sent to email@example.com Please remember to insert all your details so we can track your donation and send your QSL card.
I have a radio project: assisting 6 new foundation radio amateur students with equipment at the Worcester Gimnasium school.
2. No IRC's. Redeeming IRC's are becoming a problem in South Africa.QSL cards can also be sent directly via the Buro, but this process sake much longer. QSLing direct to the above mentioned address will ensure you receive your card faster. SAE are highly recommended. The recommended minimum donation for a ZS8Z card is USD2.00.
3. I require your QSL card as well. Please get your QSL card posted as soon as possible as this will assit you in getting your card promptly. The sooner the better.
4. LoTW will be completed once I return to SA.
I am allowed to used the commercial broadband HF antenna at the base. No other antennas are allowed.
Operating will be mostly after working hours.